Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can You Calculate Love?

Yesterday, a friend and I were talking about love. We were discussing about love in general and we came up with various definitions of what love is and how it is expressed. To make it short, we were just two teachers bored and feeling fuzzy because of the cold weather.

Anyway, so can you calculate love? It actually depends on a person, all I know is that we all yearn for something that cannot be calculated. Something immeasurable. Something unconditional. An example is the love of a mother to a child. A loyal wife of a convicted murderer, a dedicated husband to his mentally ill wife, even a father who's far away from his family. There are of course other types of love that others describe to be perfectly carved to something that's like a fairytale. Ah, love! I am caught by the upcoming love month so you have to bear my cheesiness.

The digiland is also caught up with the love bug too because most kits are all ready for Valentines Day. Here is an example from Sir Scrapalot of Polkadot Plum.

This kit Arithmetic of Love is lovely to play with because as you choose the elements you use, you will also be able to ponder on how 1 + 1 = 2 or how love is measured. Look at what I did to this kit.
That's a photo of my son with my dad in one of our family reunions during the holidays. TTFN!

1 comments:

MsRay January 25, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

I love the lay out of your blog: the design, colors. How I wish I know how to do digiscrapping :)

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO