Thursday, January 21, 2010

...Inspirations

These past days I have been busy with this new site I'm in! :) I am managing the CT there so everything's good (as far as I am concerned! :p). I still have not started rubbing elbows with the CT members because we didn't have internet for more than a week. Anyway, I am welcoming you all to join us at....
We are optimistic with this new venture and I support all these ladies I am working with now. They have been so kind to me and supports me in my craft as well. I am so proud to be with this team and working with all of them. We have challenges going on and though we're relatively new in digiland, I guarantee you all that you will have fun with us when you join our family.

0 comments:

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO