Thursday, January 14, 2010

My First Freebie!

Don't we all love templates? I for one is a self confessed template addict. They come in handy and at times when all my mojos are lost, I pick a template, clip the photos and papers and voila! A neat page in minutes! Then there are times when a template inspires me to create a layout, I call them my version of mojo spark. There are tons of templates in my stash and some of which are those that I have not used. To make it short, I start my layout by opening a template. That's what I do. And more often than not, I was able to create my own page by not using the template that I have opened but by modifying it to make it mine. If that's a bad thing, tell me.

Anyhoo, I was able to create my own template last night while I was busy thinking about the paper I am going to submit tomorrow. Well that's me, the more I cram the better I create something though that doesn't happen all the time. So here's the deal, I have a free template for all of you to snag with and I want you to create a page out of this and then inform me what you came up with. Here it is, and just click on the picture for your link. I appreciate a simple thank you too. :) Have fun!


P.S.
I haven't used this template yet so I hope you'll surprise me with your own version. :)
Thank God it's Friday!

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO