Sunday, January 10, 2010

OWM #1

Our Weekend Memoirs This is my first time to join this specific type of meme and I can see that I will be joining this every weekend because I like going down to memory lane. This week, I was able to realize how I have grown - scrapping wise. Back in those days when I was curious how digiscrapping is done, I researched, sought help from my friends how to manipulate Photoshop, and scavenged digiland for freebies. I have not spent a penny during my first year in scrapping because I am spendthrift and downright stingy. Haha.

This was my first ever digiscrap layout. The photo was me and my friends Grace, Pam and Mohd. Looking at this makes me smile. Here I used some buttons, a tag and a prong. I know it's not good.

This was my second attempt at digiscrapping. The photo is of my twins Caitlin and Caillou. As you can see, I was struggling.


And now, here's my recent page and I love this! I think this will be on my list of favorites. Back in April 2008, I didn't know how to give credits to the designers but as months gone by, I have learned. There are still a lot to learn about digiscrapping and I am embracing these one by one. (Click on the image for full credits)

4 comments:

Willa January 10, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

hayz....buti at masipag ka pa rin mag scrap, ako puro QP lang,tamad ako mag isip ng design.

Ebie January 10, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

Welcome to OWM, and I am glad you can join us!

What a great progression of your skills. I did not have any clue about Photoshop when I started blogging.

My first experience was scrap blog something like a quick page. I have a good tutor, my daughter and I am now learning.

Please also check out her site, she has some freebies too:

My daughter's Website.

Chubskulit Rose January 10, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

This is one thing that I am so frustrated with kasi I can't seem to learn how hahaha. Welcome to PBW. Followed your blog na din.

My entry is Snow Angel

vickie January 11, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

Your first one is very special and nice. It takes a lot of practice and time to learn, but then the joy, as you sail through each project. Glad you stuck with it and enjoy it still!

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO