Sunday, January 31, 2010

OWM #2

Our Weekend Memoirs

Early morning today, while I was awake for more or less 20 minutes, my twins Caitlin and Caillou ganged up on me saying, "Pichur! Pichur!" If you don't live with them you won't understand what they wanted but since I am their mother I got up and took out my camera because they wanted me to take their pictures! It was only 7 in the morning and Caitlin still has drool stains on the sides of her mouth but they're both perky and determined to pose for some photo ops. So I fixed Caitlin's hair, wiped her drool stains and called on her twin brother to "get the pose started." Here are their photos.


You can call them twins. I want to call them camwhores. Because they are, and I think that's fun!

5 comments:

Willa January 31, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

ha ha ha,camera whore in the making, pero ok lang, may "K" naman, between my two boys, si Kendrick na gmahilig,I guess Patrick got tired of me taking his pictures all the time. :)

Chubskulit Rose January 31, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

Wow Caillou, my kids favorite show hehehe. Love all the photos. I wouldn't call them camwhores though, parang inappropriate sa mga bata.. sorry.

Opening Gifts

EJ January 31, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

Thnaks for visiting my entry Ms mars. You have beautiful kids!

January Zelene January 31, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

Hi Mars! They are so cute. I love the scrap too..

OWM

Ebie February 1, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

Hala ang cute sa twins! May lahi din kami ng twins, sana twins ang maging apo ko.

They are so adorable!

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO