Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Day My EHD Died

My Western Digital 1Tb My Book Essential Edition died today. I think it did anyway.
I was doing some layouts for the teams I am in this morning and when I turned on the laptop this afternoon, it won't read the drive. This is really crazy and depressing. I had put ALL of my files in there and now they're all GONE! I have tried other options I can find online but nothing worked. This is a serious matter and I wanna die whenever I remember all the school files I have saved there. Not to mention the years and years of photos of my kids while growing up. That's a major sucker punch of all.

1 comments:

Sharkbytes (TM) November 18, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

That is TOO scary. I hope you can recover it. I have a lot of stuff on one too. Makes me think I should figure a way to back it up yet again.

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO