Saturday, November 14, 2009

11.20.09

This guy will start imprinting on me.

Woot! Can't wait to watch New Moon via torrent download. Okay so I live in a province where there are no theaters. Well, there are 2 actually but the torrent files are faster than the theaters' showing so now can you feel me? Anyway, I am much more excited with the showing of Eclipse come April/May next year because that's where the real action begins, not to mention that Jacob has more shirtless exposure. Okay so I'm an addict, but who can resist Taylor Lautner? Nobody.

2 comments:

January Zelene November 14, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

ang gwapo talaga!

I was imprinted too... LOL...

Naomi December 5, 2009 at 2:46 AM  

lol! at the book I was so annoyed with jake, but after watching new moon at the theaters, I was also imprinted! Taylor really did well in the movie.

by the way, I am so much of a twi addict too!

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO