Monday, September 7, 2009

Missing MLAS

MLAS is still down today and I miss being there really. I've been checking out the site from time to time and it's kinda frustrating to see that the server's down. Well anyway, I hope that the site will get back before I make my 10th layout. :D

Well, I've been talking about doing hybrid for a couple of weeks now and I am proud to say that I HAVE FINALLY DONE IT! Yay for me! I have not printed it yet but the card template's all done. So for now, I know you wouldn't call it hybrid. LOL. Well, not yet! But in a couple of hours it will be I tell ya! I love making cards especially now that I now know how I could utilize the digital kits that I have.

Well it's Monday once again and it's time for another......



The photo above is my son Caillou who blew the candle of his brother's 5th birthday.
Credits:
Kit: Ice Cream Man by Sir Scrapalot

3 comments:

Lisa September 7, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Cute layout! Love that photo!

I'm going through MLAS withdrawl, too! I'm excited for the site to get back up & running! I put a free template on my blog to help everyone pass the time while we wait. :)

Ebie September 7, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

Beautiful scrap. Dropping by from my daughter Zee's blog.

Zeee September 9, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

this is sooo cute mars! ;)

I'm also having MLAS withdrawals! I can't wait for them to be back online!!!

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO