Thursday, September 3, 2009

Birth Day of Sorts

It's my son's 5th birthday today so we had a mini celebration in our household. I bought sans rival as his birthday cake and then baked lasagna, my dad bought chicken, ice cream and the traditional noodles for long life, while my mom gave me the money for the lasagna ingredients. We didn't invite any guest but the little boy's oh so happy. He's been singing the Happy Birthday song the whole day and when he's not singing, he's shouting "It's My Day Today!" This year's celebration wasn't grand but the kids were happy and that's what matters most. Caillou's even singing Happy Birthday for his brother while I'm posting this.

So anyway, today's also the birth day of my being a site CT of Digital Scrap Cafe. I'm really thrilled with this development in my scrapping "career" because I am learning more day by day in this craft. And by the way, DSC is hiring for their Praise Team Call, anyone interested may apply!


Lastly, I was given a good news for my real work (for those who don't know, I'm a teacher). The supervisor gave me my appointment for being a permanent teacher in the government. Yay! Today is really a great day! A birth day of sorts.

3 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ September 4, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

I'm happy for you, lola, after all those crappy things that happen to you,now God blesses you with so many things, and most special of them are your kids.
pwede ba patingin naman ng digicam mo! (chismosa ako,ano magagawa mo?) :D

Lisa September 4, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

Happy birthday to your son, and congrats on the good news about your job!

Admin September 8, 2009 at 5:03 AM  

Belated happy, happy birthday to Aloy! And congrats sa ina nyang super sipag! :D

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO