Monday, July 6, 2009

Scrapping Mondaze


I am joining this Scrapping Meme called Scrapping Mondaze because I have to have a drive to scrap since I will be sort of forced to create layouts from time to time. I want to create lots of photobooks this year because I always believe that pictures are good investments. So here's my first entry for this meme.

This is a photo of my pupils last year and this was taken after their graduation rites. These kids are brilliant, playful and outgoing, don't ask me about their stage mothers. LOL. I am not that confident with this layout because this is a product of my speed scrapping. But then again, I think this is presentable enough. Happy scrapping!

Credits: Granola Girl by Sir Scrapalot

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO