Saturday, July 4, 2009

Photo Printing

Digital scrapping is a fun activity and it sometimes soothes me from my frustrations. When I started digital scrapbooking more than a year ago, I didn't know what to do with my layouts but when I have heard of Artscow and the freebies that they give especially with the photobooks, digital scrapping became so dear to me knowing that I can have my layouts printed and binded as an alternative for the usual photo album. Artscow always gives out coupons especially to those who are signed up with their newsletters. Just like today, they're giving away 6 pieces 8"x8" photobooks for FREE, without a catch. All you have to do is pay for the shipping and voila, your digital layouts will come to life with a spunk.

Not only that, if you sign up for Artscow, you'll also be given 100 pieces 4R prints for FREE! They also provide a lot of services to photo lovers. You can even have you blankets personalized.

Speaking of photobooks, I have just finished my Summer Photobook project and though not all are my original layouts (the beauty of free quickpages!), allow me to share my project with you by clicking here.

0 comments:

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO