Thursday, December 9, 2010

Scrap Freeze

I am a frozen delight, indeed, I am! I haven't been scrapping for months now and it is a pity. I miss my digi friends and the forums where I used to be active. Aside from that, I miss the challenges. Joining challenges helps me become more creative and sometimes that's where I get and learn new ideas. So it's a pity, but I will be back. Soon, I will be up on my sleeve and do serious scrapping fun.


Aside from digital scrapping, I miss taking photos of my kids and random happenings. I used to love creating photo books of my children and stack them as memoirs of their childhood. Since I became busy with work and some stuff, I forgot to have fun and relax. You know when you become a mother, your world revolves around your children and make sure that they have a happy childhood where they can always reminisce with a smile on their faces in the future.

Well oh well, I miss my old self. The creative and free spirited me. I guess I will have to stretch and take a leap once more and go back to being a fun person that I used to be. I might as well think of buying scrubs for men and give a pair to all of my male cousins as a holiday gift. That looks like a fun start don't you think? So I will be off now and scout some scrub stores and choose funky designs that I like and then maybe I can let my cousins wear their scrubs this coming New Year's Eve! That would be a delight!

0 comments:

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO