Monday, February 8, 2010

2nd Template Freebie

Things are getting hectic lately because I have to rush some exams since I will be out on a week long trip to attend a seminar out of town. Aside from that, on Wednesday, we will be participating in a school contest where my pupils are going to deliver a speech choir. Wish us luck with that.

And now, it's time for a template freebie! Here it is.

(Click on the image for the link.)

Here's what Kristin made using the template.

Have a happy week ahead!

1 comments:

Paula February 16, 2010 at 5:31 AM  

That looks good. I wish I know digiscrapping. :(
Anyway, sana makajoin ka in my latest pakulo. :)

Hi,

Are you looking for link exchange partners? If yes then I'm inviting you to join BC Blogger's Secret where bloggers looking for link exchange partners come together for fast and easy exchange.
I'll be waiting for you. ^^

Paula

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO