Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Project 365 Days 1-4

Digipeople have been yakking about Project365 on twitter and most of my friends have been wondering what this is all about. Literally, Project365 is about taking one photo a day and that would sum up to 365 days in a year (except on a leap year of course). So this year, I am going to attempt doing Project365 and here's what I have done so far.

DAY ONE.
I call this The Dolls.



DAY TWO.
This is called THE NEW YEAR LEFTOVERS.



DAY THREE.
Now I was able to create a layout using my day three photo. I call this U & ME. Click on the image for full credits.


DAY FOUR.
This photo was taken inside my classroom and I named it CHRISTMAS AIN'T OVER.

I already have my Day 5 photo but I haven't uploaded it yet. Watch out for it. Just so you know, in all fairness to me, I do not have a high end camera but I try hard to take on something worthy to look at. Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway here.

0 comments:

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO