Monday, August 31, 2009

Scrapping Mondaze Resurrection

It's been a long time since I have posted my entry at Scrapping Mondaze and that explains my post title for today. Anyhoo, here's my entry for today.


Credits:
Kit: Sisters by Sir Scrapalot
Date Rubons: Funky Time Designs by Amber
Template: Tempting Templates 11 by Suzanne Villanueva

I contemplated in my twitter account yesterday that I'm scouting for templates for my DD's flower girl album. Lo and behold, my cousin Suzanne has awesome templates for free in her Digiscraptology site so I snagged almost all of them and used everything for my own pleasure. Thanks a lot Ate! The flower girl pages are done in a flash.

2 comments:

butchay August 31, 2009 at 3:11 AM  

very cute...mine is here:

http://butcholle.com/?p=1075

Zeee August 31, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

awesome blocking Mars! :)

WB to Scrappin' Mondaze! Have fun!

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO