Friday, February 5, 2010

Happyness

I received an award!

This award came from Vickie, who gives out free digital wordarts to embellish your pages and Kim, who creates lovely cards and scrapbook pages that will topple Hallmark any time. Thanks so much Vickie and Kim for this cool award. This is very much appreciated.

Along with the award, there are a few rules; I have to link to sender’s (Vicki and Kim) blog as I have done above.

Next is that I have to list down 10 things that make me happy so here they are:

1. kids
2. family
3. massage
4. food (can you sense chocolate?)
5. freebies
6. romcoms
7. the scent of a freshly cut grass
8. gift certificates
9. the color green
10. reading cards

And now I am passing along this award to....

Willa who happens to be one of my BFF (blogging friends for eva!)
Janneth who believes in me and my writing abilities haha
Nancy who is a happy person like me and creates AWESOME blinkies!
Kara who makes me crazy laughing when tweeting
Nikki who is extremely happy because she just got married to the man of her dreams.

So go forth and spread the happyness!

1 comments:

Nancy February 11, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

Thanks so much Mars!!! I´m blushing. You are such a lovely person, and I´m really happy to work with you!!!

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO