Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm in Mommy Moments too

mommy moments

This is my first time to join a meme this year and for this blog as well so happy new whatever it is that you call it! *teehee* So for my pilot post for this meme, I am going to kick off my New Year's List but I don't have an appropriate photo for it so I am just jotting down the list, here they are.

1. Plan my life carefully using my newly bought planner, write on my journal, and blog often.
2. Do not procrastinate, do my work ahead of time.
3. Spend time with the kids and treat them to an out of town trip at least once this year.
4. Have my own "me" time by treating myself to regular massages and some good ol' facial.
5. Try not to speak for a whole day for at least once every two months.
6. Enroll my first born to a swimming clinic this summer to help his asthma problem.
7. Save save save not only for the rainy days but also save for the "don't ever touch" stuffs -kids' education.
8. Read books again. Invest on them.
9. Aloy will turn 6 on September and I am planning to celebrate his birthday with a Jollibee party.
10. Continue helping others by giving blood regularly.
11. Love back those who love me.
12. Always, always count my blessings.

So there goes my list! Some may be superficial while some may look easy to achieve. What's your list?

4 comments:

Unknown January 8, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

I love all your list sis, parang ang bait bait ng list mo lalo ng donating blood. You are right let us count all the blessing little or big or none. happy mommy moments.

Willa January 8, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

Love back those who love you, how about those who hate you? :D

Bakit ganito itong blog mo, hinihingian ako ng Twitter API password, 3 times nag ask bago nawala.

Chris January 9, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

welcome to mommy moments! :D hope you achieve your goals this year.. see you around!

LN January 9, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

Hi! I'm new to Mommy Moments too :) Read your list and I think I'll have to include this in my list too: "Have my own "me" time by treating myself to regular massages and some good ol' facial" :)

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO