Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mesmerized by Twilight

I was never a Twilight fan. Really. Well, not until I have to create a layout for a Twilight themed kit. I felt horrified at first for I didn't know how to give justice to Sara's kit but then I decided to express myself using the kit and here's what I came up with.


However, when the girls were discussing and gushing about Twilight (we were all talking about the book though, I think), I got curious and so I decided to read the book myself. I have to say that I loved it! It's mesmerizing and enchanting to say the least. I am now reading New Moon since the girls said it's a good read too. You might as well check out this Twilight kit by Sara at Scrap That Idea.

It's fun to play with! In fact I am making a hybrid card for my friend who gushes over Edward Cullen. lol

0 comments:

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO