Monday, September 14, 2009

The Second Hybrid Card!

A few days ago I was able to create my first card using digiscrap kits and now I made another one! Woot! Here it is!


I liked the personalized appeal that it has, having printed the receiver's name and slightly altered the image from Sir Scrapalot's Digi Diva kit to make the girl look Asian. I think this is cute! I also used the paper from the Polka Dot Plum blogtrain and some of the elements from Lollipops and Gumdrops. I knwo the photos above don't do justice so I'm also sharing with you the soft copy of what I have done with it.


So anyway, after creating the cards, I realized that I still have to learn how to create envelopes and I'm scouting the digiworld for templates but so far I have not seen any. Care to help me?

3 comments:

Brandy September 16, 2009 at 5:30 AM  

Your blog is so flippin cute! I love your card too! So creative.

alix September 18, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

I found these at The DigiChick
Mini Envelopes
Hope they help!! I love the card by the way, totally cute!

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO