Friday, July 10, 2009

Lovin' the Soundtrack

Last night, I watched the movie 13 Going 30 for the nth time (I really lost count) and I realized how much I loooooove the soundtrack. You see, I have this habit of loving one soundtrack after the other and I always tell myself to look for it and download each song but the searching never really happens.

Today, I made a change for I actually downloaded most songs in the 13 Going 30 soundtrack and it is my pleasure to share the songs with you - those who are also searching for the list of the soundtrack.

The songs include:

1. "Head Over Heels" – The Go-Go's
2. "Jessie's Girl" – Rick Springfield
3. "Burning Down the House" – Talking Heads
4. "Mad About You" – Belinda Carlisle
5. "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)" – Whitney Houston
6. "What I Like About You" – Lillix
7. "Ice Ice Baby" – Vanilla Ice
8. "Crazy for You" – Madonna
9. "Vienna" – Billy Joel
10. "Why Can't I?" – Liz Phair
11. "Tainted Love" – Soft Cell
12. "Love Is a Battlefield" – Pat Benatar
13. "Will I Ever Make It Home" – Ingram Hill
14. "Thriller" - Michael Jackson

The ones in red are not included to my folder but if you still fancy downloading the songs, download the songs here.

Have a mushy weekend!

0 comments:

Follow

  © Template Lar Doce Lar por Emporium Digital Graphics Jenny's Grandchild and Irene's Corner

TOPO